And the road goes on forever...

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Old Man Winter is Kicking My Ass

Let’s just write February off, shall we? First, we were hit with those minus temps and howling winds and lately it’s just storm after passing storm of snow. I was so buried in it for awhile I couldn’t keep up. As soon as I’d dig the walkway out, the winds would fill it back in for me.
Finally, Marc found some old work pals who came over with a big old Chevy and equally large blade and plowed everything out so I could get my car out again. It may all be for naught however; as I write this, it’s snowing a projected 4-6 inches and won’t stop until tonight, not leaving me time to dig out before I head to work tomorrow. Then more is predicted over the weekend and the following Weds-Thurs.
Marc’s plans to return this month failed big time, so no telling when he will be able to show up again. With his back out, he wouldn’t likely be much help anyway…