And the road goes on forever...

Friday, October 26, 2012

An Announcement

I'm happy to report that I have finally gotten my act together to offer my jewelry for sale! I have been creating pieces since Spring, finally amassed enough inventory, and then went through the steps necessary to set up a shop on Etsy and arranged for PayPal to be offered to customers.

For those of you who may have interest, my shop address is here: Dusty River Designs1. I hope you see something you like and I appreciate your referrals as well. I figured I might as well create a new blog for the business so I will occasionally be highlighting new pieces on the blog pages here: Dusty River Designs blog.

Life here in Redlands continues on about the same; Marc is due to start his new project this Sunday night. He has been sent hither and yon these past two weeks, including as far away as Newport Beach, a very long  150+ mile round trip commute from here! I sure hope he manages to get a day off this weekend--maybe we can get out somewhere and finally take a look around this area.