And the road goes on forever...

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Excitement is Building

On Saturday I’m set for a very early morning drive over to pick up my daughter at the San Diego airport for a weekend in the city. We’re meeting up with my best friend, Paulette, and will also be joined by her daughter Becky, who lives in that area, for a celebration of motherhood. Although we have very limited time, we’ll try our best to do justice to all the tourist activities we can cram in—primarily centered on Old Towne San Diego. So far, the weather forecast is for mid 70’s and sunshine so the city looks to be sporting a smiling face for us instead of the usual “May Gray” that she is famous for. From San Diego, Rachael and I will return late Sunday where I’ve cleared my work schedule and she’ll extend her visit for another couple of days. Marc looks on target to return from California by then too. 


I continue to do as much reading in my spare time as I can on jewelry making and have attempted several projects, all of my own design. I find it not only very fun but also very creative, cathartic and a great stress-reducer. I’m really happy I decided to try my hand at it!