And the road goes on forever...

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Week in Pictures


I wish I could say that we’re living our lives la vita loca under the rainbow’s end. This job remains way too tough on our bodies, with us sliding into Friday barely able to walk and stay upright we hurt so much. Our maps have contained a lot of main line to walk which usually requires double the walking: chasing it out and then walking back for nothing. And somehow, the bad dogs, locked gates, and cyclone fenced yards just didn’t ring my chimes at all and I ended the week very disgusted with this job.

I did come across some nice territory in the past week or so though and also loved this inventive piece of yard art. I talked with the guy at length at how he had welded it himself and installed the solar lights so it lights up like a Christmas tree every evening. Just what a wine connoisseur needs, eh?