And the road goes on forever...

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Marc's Back!

Hooyah; Marc rolled into the yard at about noon on Saturday and was a very good sight to see. One of my clients, the one I see daily four times a week in the mornings, wasn’t feeling well all week so I ended up spending lots more time with her than normal, including working Saturday morning which put me at six days for my work week. So it’s just a lazy, slow Sunday around here with clearing skies after our brief overnight sprinkle/wind storm. 


I did manage to get time to attend probably what is to be the last of the season neighborhood block party on Friday evening, featuring a St. Paddy’s day theme and lots of good food, compliments of Montana Stan and Patty. It’s always a festival at their parties although the karaoke died down around 9:30 I think; I wouldn’t know because I was fast asleep by then.
I have a chock-full work schedule during the next month that Marc will have off excepting for one period of time at the end of the month when we hope we can get away in the trailer—maybe to San Diego for a few days. Marc’s honey-do list is long, topped by installing a new heat pump air conditioning system into the park model. The vehicles need some maintenance and repair and we’re shopping for local insurance in our quest to become Arizona residents. Busy, but mundane. 


By the time he leaves it will be time to drain the spa and cover it up from the unrelenting summer sun. He will head back to Concord, CA for the next project which starts April 22.