And the road goes on forever...

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Exhausted

Beyond that long word there is really not a lot to report on lately. I am enjoying the tasks I have at WalMart but not the toll it takes on my body. I awake, get ready for work, go to work, work in pain all day, hobble home, and try and take it easy to get ready to wake up and do the same thing again the next day. Weekends are a relief but not something I can squander using to do any running around because if my feet don’t have a chance to rest I know I won’t be able to make the week on them. I’m watching in horror as I see all the capillaries bursting in my ankles and this huge red callous forming on my big toe. So, I blissfully bury myself in the computer or books all weekend with my feet up sitting in my recliner and stinking of BenGay. Such is life….